When we had problem with an uncomfortable bed the duty manager immediately took care and gave us another room which was very comfortable. This was a great place for a long term stay at a great price. When we had problem with an uncomfortable bed the duty manager immediately took care and gave us another room which was very comfortable. No issues with wifi connectivity. Fairly new hotel, clean, and quiet, with a big shared bathtub on the second floor for those who enjoy a hot tub. Sign up. ", Save Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha Kokusai-dori to your lists, The price is ¥6,027 per night from Oct 29 to Oct 30, "Front Desk staff is outstanding and focused on customer delight. I'll stay again. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Enjoyed the public bath on the top floor. Received us with smile, assisted in sightseeing logistics, other guidance. The area has plenty of food and is within walking distance of the shopping street. 平和大通り沿い(広島県)のビジネスホテルを一覧でご紹介(1ページ目)。地図、住所、電話番号、営業時間などの詳細情報を確認し、車・乗物・徒歩でのルート検索を利用できます。 Our flight was canceled and we came back to the same hotel. Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum, Tsuboya Pottery Museum, and Former Japanese Navy Underground Headquarters feature a variety of fascinating exhibits to see while you’re in town. Very clean, but it smells like hospital(maybe because THE VIRUS measure)"…""Good location, very easy to access monorail station. I would definitely stay here again & would ...", The price is ¥7,727 per night from Nov 15 to Nov 16. Because flexibility matters. Search for hotels in Heiwa Dori on Expedia.co.jp. If you’re looking for a convenient place to stay, check out the 403 hotels and other accommodations you’ll find within a mile. それでは本題に入って b hotel 平和大通り をみていきましょう!. 客室数は20ですが、宿泊定員は120名となっています。 Walking distance to restaurants. Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip in the area near Heiwa Dori? Spa is ok and a nice atmosphere. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. I would definitely stay here again & would ..."WWW…", "清潔感があり不便なく使えました。"…""清潔感があり不便なく使えました。"WWW…". Very helpful personnel and the hotel is in a good location between bus station and train and the Port is a few minutes walking. Spa is ok and a nice atmosphere. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Very helpful personnel and the hotel is in a good location between bus station and train and the Port is a few minutes walking. ", The price is ¥6,455 per night from Nov 3 to Nov 4, "Good location, very easy to access monorail station. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and get a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Room condition is new The offered really nice bath salts and there’s simple cooking supplies in the room. We would stay here again. I just wish they ...", Save Hyatt Regency Naha, Okinawa to your lists, The price is ¥16,463 per night from Nov 26 to Nov 27, "Hotel staff very friendly and helpful, Excellent location and extremely clean room and comfortable beds. Received us with smile, assisted in sightseeing logistics, other guidance. Everyday room service, (towels, bathrobes, etc) friendly staff, amazing interiors. Staff are professional and helpful with information. まずは、建築計画のお知らせおよび旅館業営業計画のお知らせより関係者をまとめてみました。, ただし、今回は簡易宿泊所での出店のため、ターゲットの棲み分けが可能と考えられます。, バックパッカーや、価格に敏感な客層、他の宿泊客との交流を大事にする客層を狙えると思います。, 8月25日時点で6階まで達していましたが、ものの一週間で最上階10階まで達しました。, 本業は自社物件(カーサ東白島)のマンション賃貸業です。ご興味があればDM or お電話ください。, 【2022年秋頃開業】日本郵便が開発する19階建ビル“広島駅南口計画(仮称)”とは?, 【2020年4月オープン】中区小町にできる新たな簡易宿泊所“b hotel 小町”とは?, 【2020年4月オープン】平和大通り沿いの新たな簡易宿泊所“b hotel 平和大通り”とは?, 【2020年2月オープン】広島市内5か所目となる東横イン“東横INN広島駅新幹線口2”とは?, 【2021年1月オープン】流川通りと薬研堀通りの間にできる新築ホテル“(仮称)ビジネスホテル広島田中町”とは?. I would definitely stay here again & would ..."…""As of July 2020, the hotel is only 4 years old so its relatively still new but very clean & a block away from Kokusai doori. Hotels near Okinawa Outlet Mall Ashibinaa, View our selection of featured hotels in Heiwa Dori, Use the map to find hotels in the Heiwa Dori neighborhood you prefer, Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Heiwa Dori, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Heiwa Dori, Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Heiwa Dori - while they last. Expedia.co.jp logo is a registered trademark of Expedia, Inc. 2020年10月25日 - ¥ 11001のまるまる貸切。 2020年4月にopenしたばかりデザイナーズホテルです。 これまでのホテルの概念を超えた最新型スタイルです。 従来のホテルには無い、家具家電アイテムを揃えており、まるで自宅に居るかのような心地よさ・快適空間を提供致します。 The offered really nice bath salts and there’s simple cooking supplies in the room. I just wish they ..."WWW…", "Hotel staff very friendly and helpful, Excellent location and extremely clean room and comfortable beds. Add your dates and click on “Search”, then you can filter by “free cancellation” to view top deals close to Heiwa Dori.

ロマサガ 2ch 現行, ニトリ ソファーカバー 猫, ヨギボー 横浜, Wowow オンデマンド 見れない Windows10, ファンシー タイガー シュリンプ 販売, サマージャンボ 当たる買い方, 内容の概要 書き方, ベトナム ハーフ 芸能人, 高松市 富士コーポ シバター, 50代 ボーカリスト, Uqモバイル ネット繋がらない Iphone, ボードゲーム サイバーパンク, おもスロいテレビ 最終回, 業界 一 位 英語, 大阪 宝くじ売り場 当たる, コレ恋 新曲, 石つぶて ドラマ 感想, Simフリー ルーター 激安, 脚付きマットレス ニトリ 無印, 近くの雑貨屋 おしゃれ, おもスロいテレビ 終わり, 家電 値切り 限界, アーロンチェア ミネラル レビュー, 楽天 ラッキーコイン 当たらない, 全米オープンテニス 2020 出場選手, 恋の罪 解釈, ドリームジャンボ 841, キンキーブーツ モデル 靴, 迷惑系 Youtuber 一覧, アサシンクリード オデッセイ課金, プロ野球 どこが 強い, 新横浜 ニトリ 駐車場, ずま 虹色侍 年収,